工作內容：ancial situation of the service organisation and identify areas for profitability improvements and taking corrective actions in controlling expenses without sacrificing service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring of the established KPIs and to take the necessary actions to achieve the set targets.
• Actively analyses the service requirements in your country of responsibility and
expand the service networks via the establishment of Kärcher service centres, service points and/or appointment of service dealers whichever is appropriate.
• Supervises a team of service engineers and back office support staff on daily operations, motivates them and constantly upgrades their skills through relevant
• Must be able to coordinate and lead the customer centric after sales customer service centre and the efficiency driven workshop.
• Delivers highest level of customer satisfaction by ensuring fast response times and high quality repairs.
• Ensures that the quality of repairs and the delivered service meets the company‘s established standards both internally and that of the service dealers.
• Be able to analyse work flows in both organisations, to recognize fields for improvements and to execute the according changes.
• Responsible for warranty processes both internally and that of service dealers.
• Manages spare parts stocks at optimum level to achieve efficient service standards.
• Keeps up to date with all internal and external product news and ensures that all relevant information is passed on to all stakeholders.
• Liaising very closely with the Sales and Operations organisations to provide a smooth customer experience.
• Conducts regular audits of service dealers to ensure that standards are followed.
• Hiring and supervising all service organisation personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.